AFA Lacrosse Athlete Self-Screening Tool
Prior to any of our indoor AFA performance or box lax sessions, all athletes must complete the AFA Lacrosse health screening tool linked at the button or QR Code below.
Indoor workout protocols for AFA Performance
- Athlete self screening tool MUST be completed prior to arrival.
- Athletes should wait outside or in cars until their session start time.
- Temperature will be taken upon entry to the facility.
- For indoor performance, athletes will be assigned a cohort of 3 athletes that they will remain with for the duration of the session.
- For indoor performance, equipment will be cleaned between cohorts.
- Athletes in performance programs must wear masks for the duration of the session.
- Athletes must bring their own water bottles. Water fountains will not be available.
- Coaches and trainers will wear masks for the duration of the sessions.
- Capacity limits will be maintained by reduced enrollment.